Taste Budds Cooking Studio Terms & Conditions
Individuals may book classes online only
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm the enrolment.
If you have booked a class online, you will receive via email your payment/invoice receipt, which is confirmation of your booking.
Taste Budds reserves the right to discount events and classes when they feel appropriate, they will not refund anyone who has paid full price.
Please be aware that classes and vouchers are non refundable.
Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Taste Budds.
Cancellations received more than 14 days of booked class may cancel their booking and re-book into another class or get a refund via their original booking, any cancellations received less that 14 days but more than 48hrs before their booked class must contact us on email@example.com to discuss and it will then be at Taste Budds discretion
Cancellations made 48hrs and less are non refundable and non transferable. You may send someone else in your place and please advise if doing so.
Cancellations by Taste Budds
In the unlikely event that a class is cancelled or re scheduled by Taste Budds, a future class date will be offered or a refund can be arranged.
Class Safety & Liability
Participants to our cooking classes should be aware that their participation may involve the use of cooking equipment including knives and various implements in a kitchen setting. The participant is responsible for any liability for any damages and/or injuries incurred in relation with the participant’s attendance at a cooking class at Taste Budds. The participant expressly releases Taste Budds from liability of any kind for any damages and/ or injuries incurred while on the premises for a cooking class.
All participants should arrive dressed as follows; no baggy clothing especially sleeves, long hair must be tied back, safe, flat comfortable shoes should be worn.
Consumption of Alcohol
We regret the consumption of alcohol is not permitted before or during cooking classes.
Consumption of BYO alcohol is allowed after the classes. Please do not drink alcohol before coming to a class or you may be refused entry to class. Participants should keep in mind the laws relating to drink driving and drink responsibly.
Your use of this website is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding with entering the website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must exit this website immediately.
- Website Terms and Conditions
- a) The Website is for the purpose of enabling user’s access to the Taste Budds range of services and products. The Website is owned and operated by Taste Budds. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and may be revised by Taste Budds from time to time.
- Your use of the Website
- a) You agree that you will use the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and that you will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
- b) You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the website. You will not hack into the website, Taste Budds computer systems or the computer systems of other users of the website. Hacking means unauthorized access, malicious damage and/or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a computer system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website.
- Services provided on the Website
- a) Taste Budds reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue any of the services and products offered on the Website at any time without notice. Taste Budds will not be held liable for any decision to modify or discontinue a service or product.
- Future changes
- a) From time to time, this Agreement will be reviewed and may be revised. Taste Budds reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Any such changes will be posted on the Website.
- b) Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the variation of the Agreement.
- Website availability
- a) From time to time downtime, either scheduled or unscheduled, may occur. Taste Budds will work within reason to ensure this amount of downtime is limited.
- b) Taste Budds will not be held liable for the consequences of any downtime.
- Intellectual Property
- a) Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.
- b) Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Taste Budds or by other parties that have licensed their material to Taste Budds.
- c) Taste Budds’ trademarks on this site represent some of the trademarks currently owned or controlled in Australia. The display of these marks and or notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive compilation of all worldwide proprietary ownership rights held by Taste Budds.
- d) All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- e) This Website may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under Taste Budds’ direct control and Taste Budds accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to this Website). You acknowledge that Taste Budds is entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this Website which you install without obtaining Taste Budds’ prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability
- a) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Taste Budds does not give any warranty in relation to the content, accuracy, or any other aspect of: a. any material on the Website; or b. the performance of the website.
- b) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Taste Budds excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by You, (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss of data or failure to realize anticipated savings or benefits or business opportunities) that You may suffer as a result of: a. the use or reliance on any information on the Website; b. accessing or using the Website; or c. any interruption, suspension or termination of the Website for whatever reason. Taste Budds’ exclusion of liability applies whether the claim is in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence) or equity and even if Taste Budds has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage. You agree that Taste Budds’ liability to you at law will be reduced by the extent, if any, to which you contributed to the loss.
Taste Budds will not be liable by reason of the failure in the performance of obligations under these terms and conditions by reason of strikes, riots, fire, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, or any other cause, which is beyond Taste Budds reasonable control.
Taste Budds reserves the right to cease providing services at any time. Taste Budds shall not be liable to you for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this Agreement.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Western Australia, Australia.
“Agreement” means the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Website, which may be amended from time to time.
“Taste Budds” means Taste Budds Cooking Studio
“You” means the user of the Website (and “Your” has the corresponding meaning).
Taste Budds Postal address is 305 Lord Street, Highgate, WA 6003